Critical finance studies conference 2023.
Institute for Mediterranean Studies, Crete, 21-23 June.
The deadline for this year’s Critical Finance Studies conference has been extended by two weeks. The new deadline for submissions is 15 February 2023.
Confirmed keynote addresses:
- Teresa Heffernan on ‘AI as the New Oil’
- Paul Langley on ‘FinTech Capitalism’
Possible topics for papers and panels include (but are not limited to):
- Finance, art, and philosophy
- Finance, public health, pandemics
- Theology of finance
- Finance and education
- Finance, rural communities, farming
- Finance and ethics
- Gambling/gaming and (public) finance
- Finance and visualization
- Finance and subjectivity
- Finance and play
- Boundaries of finance
- Sustainable finance
- Finance and value
The application deadline is 15 February 2023. Submission guidelines and a blurb for the conference are available here.